Saturday, December 31, 2005

One more thing...

I just added three links this morning, and I wanted to tell you why. These are the blogs of three courageous, single women who are also in various stages of the adoption process. Their posts are inspirational and entertaining! I am encouraged by their strength and perseverance, and I'm eager for them to be united with their daughters. Julie and Lisa have been kind enough to correspond with me via email and offer advice. Mission to Mali is a blog that's detailing the trip to China one mom is on NOW to pick up her daughter. Very cool!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    Welcome to blogland!

    Tiffany
    another single!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    I'm so glad we found each others blogs and can follow along! If you don't mind I will add you as a link on mine : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home