Friday, January 13, 2006

CABAA (China Adoption Blog Addicts Anonymous)

I was speaking with the parent of a former student of mine yesterday (you know who you are!). She admitted that she's become addicted to reading blogs about China adoption. You know, I have the same addiction. When I come home each day, I turn on the computer first thing and check all my favorite China adoption blog sites. Then I change my clothes, do my chores, go to the gym, come home, and check the blogs again. Then I might have to do some studying, cook dinner, make some calls, and I check those blogs again. Do I need an intervention?

7 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Well...I have had these same concerns about myself.... I find that I am on the computer for hours checking out, looking, writing comments, looking more, downloading my own.... But rest assure... NO INTERVENTION NEEDED.... This is normal....

    Lisa

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    OMG - sign me up for this support group! I'm hooked on adoption blog reading also!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said…

    Thanks for your input on my blog, I am difinitely thinking of keeping him home another year. As for blog addictions, I am totally addicted and I hae already finished the adoption!!
    Lisa

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    I haven't left this computer since 10:00 this morning (except to put laundry in the dryer and pee!) I have a problem! Sometimes you just can't help it!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    Well you have somemore blogging to
    because you've been tagged and you are it!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger SARA said…

    My name is sara and I am a China Adoption Blog Addict........

    Here is my blog if you want to be even more addicted.....

    http://lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Brian & Rebeca said…

    It is adictive! I enjoy reading yours also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home