Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged by Christi of Cherry Blossom Baby, and I’d much rather answer her questions than continue working on my Research Synthesis! So, here goes…

What were you doing ten years ago: I was student teaching in a first grade class at Paularino Elementary School in Costa Mesa. It was my first teaching experience. My master teacher, Shannon Maddox, had a profound influence on my classroom management style. She was an incredible role model.

What were you doing one year ago: I was in the middle of my ninth year of teaching, and planning a summer vacation in France with my sister and her family.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. yogurt
2. Balance Bars (Honey Peanut, yum)
3. fruit
4. wine, cheese, and bread
5. dark chocolate

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a home in Naples, Long Beach
2. Spend more time in Europe
3. Quit my masters program
4. Give more to my church and favorite charities
5. Share with my family and friends

Five bad habits:
1. Comparing myself to others
2. Finding reasons not to exercise
3. Eating too fast
4. Talking on the cell phone when driving
5. Not living in the moment

Five things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. Cooking with my mom and my sister
4. Shopping for antiques with my mom
5. Singing

Five things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Straight-leg jeans
2. Rebok hightops
3. Anything with shoulder pads
4. A perm
5. Platform shoes

Five favorite toys/games:
1. My new iBook G4
2. My iPod Nano
3. My TiVo
4. My Swiffer WetJet
5. My Pentax digital camera

So, here's the deal; remove the blog in the TOP SPOT from the following list and then add YOUR BLOG to the bottom spot.
CherryBlossomBaby
www.justforjillian.blogspot.com

Then select FIVE PEOPLE to TAG!
(I could only find three on my list who haven't already been tagged.)

Abby's Adoption Story
http://waiting4abby.blogspot.com

Waiting for Chloe
http://agirlwaits.blogspot.com

To China and Back
http://babyheaton.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Hey Joannah - I was just looking through your website on your singing career - you are one talented and attractive lady girlfriend!!!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    With the Balance bars have you tried the Yogurt Honey Peanut? So good! Have one for a study break.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home