Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thanks, Mariah

My online friend, Mariah, from SAC, emailed me today. She's with AWAA, too, and she's just started the paperchase. She asked me to pray for her homestudy visit tomorrow - you can pray for her too. Anyway, I let her know that I had called AWAA on Monday because this Friday will be five weeks since I was approved. I had been told that the waiting list was shorter than that, so I just wanted to follow up and see what's going on. As of today, I have not had my call returned, but Mariah has spoken to our coordinator this week. She was told that they're processing a new batch of waiting children (children with special needs) and so they're especially busy this week with that task. That made me feel better. I keep thinking, "Did I hear them correctly? Did they really tell me the waiting list is only 2.5 - 4.5 WEEKS long? Or, did she say months?" I'm pretty sure she said weeks. Oh, well... All things in their time, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    I hope you get a phone call back soon. Waiting and not knowing makes me crazy!! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home