Monday, February 06, 2006

FINALLY!

Today was a great day! I don't say that about Mondays too often. But this morning I contacted Vista del Mar, that's the agency who will be doing my home study, and they are sending me an application. Check! And when I got home this afternoon, that blessed Dossier Overview Packet was in the mailbox! Check! So, I tore the envelope open, figured out what needed to be signed and sent back to AWAA, and wrote them a hefty little check. Check! I feel like I've accomplished something, you know? It's such a good feeling.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    WOO HOO - how exciting to be moving forward!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    Yay! Progress is good!

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    YAY!!! You're off and running!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    It's funny, but for the life of me, I cannot remember any details about either of my pregnancies, but I can recall with VIVID detail all the milestones of adopting Eva... it was such a wonderful feeling to send off that check and feel so "official"... each step was such an accomplishment.

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog &I look forward to staying abreast of your journey to Jillian!

    BTW: my in-laws are at Hoover and Marshall

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Hi Johannah,
    This is Jenny Markmiller- yahoo!! I am glad that Vista was a match for you. How great. Let me know if we can help you in any way!

    Jenny Markmiller

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Great Monday...Check.

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home