Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Introducing... Taylor & Buffy


This is Taylor. My sister and I found Taylor at the shelter on my thirtieth birthday. She's an old lady, now. I'm watching her change physically, and it's hard. She's been wobbly for the last few months, and today she's limping. I'm babying her and hoping she'll feel better tomorrow. She has the sweetest temperment, and in her heydey she'd fetch a ball relentlessly.


This is Buffy, my glamour girl. She'll be three next month, and I've had her since she was a wee thing. When she is good, she's very good, but when she's bad, she's awful. She keeps me on my toes.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Oh Joannah, Taylor & Buffy are precious! I have such a soft spot for older dogs, especially when they start greying around the muzzle like Taylor, I just want to snuggle them! Is she on any arthritis meds to help her getting around? I know it hurts to watch them age, so all we can do is dole out more loving. Buffy is too cute and so much like my Bailey. I love your glamour girl reference!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Joannah,

    I received your comment and came over to read all about you. Your babies are gorgeous.
    Taylor is soo sweet and Buffy looks like a wild child!

    I look forward to following your journey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home