Saturday, February 25, 2006

Isn't It Pretty?

After a stressful week of adoption related mishaps, I'm happy to be looking at the new header on my blog. It's lovely, don't you think so? I can't take any credit for its creation, however. All the credit belongs to a talented gal named Cheryl Flaim. I found Cheryl's company Northern Town Productions (http://www.northern-town.com) a couple weeks ago and asked her to help me out. If you're looking for some creative assistance with your blog header, contact Cheryl. She's amazingly creative and super affordable! Thank you, Cheryl!

12 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    The new header is lovely, Joannah!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    What a gorgeous header. So glad you are settling in with a new agency that will work with your goal in mind. =)

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    NICE!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    It's beautiful!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I love your new header. It's stunning!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    I love it! I'm still trying to figure out how to add Links.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Very Nice!

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Very nice! I added a link to your blog on mine. Have a great day!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    It's so pretty! It really turned out great!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    Very Nice! :-)

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your header, it was the first thing I noticed when I came to your site. It's so colorful and eye-catching. Very cool!

    Congrats on making the decision to move to a new agency. Not an easy one but I bet you'll rest a little easier now.

    Take care,
    Mary-Mia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home