Monday, February 27, 2006

Rainy Days & Mondays...

No, I'm not down (remember the Carpenters' song?). I like a rainy night. The rain started just before lunch today, so I wasn't stuck inside with my students all day long, but I might be tomorrow...

I received the application packet from Adoption Options today, and filled it out a little while ago. Tomorrow I'll make copies and hopefully get it FedEx'd to them. March is going to be a good and productive month for this paperchase. I just know it!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    No way- I was just gonna use that as a header on my blog. Sheesh. : )

    Jenny

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    My class loves rainy day recess...I do not share this love!! And on top of that I had to do CPS report this a.m. :(
    Still, my class is wonderful and I do love my job.
    Glad you are off to a new start today with your paperchase.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I love the rain too. We were only stuck inside for part of the day too, so it was cool. The problem will come later tomorrow when they haven't been outside for a day and a half. Lord help me, I'm gonna be needing some extra patience!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    LOVE LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!! Yea!!!! Good luck on the paper chase....

    Lisa

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Moving on and moving up... all good!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    Keep up the good attitude!! Things get done when you feel that way. By the way I love that song!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home