Friday, February 03, 2006

Still Waiting...

For those of you kind enough to check my blog frequently, I have nothing new to report. Sigh... That dossier overview packet has yet to make its grand appearance. I did speak with my coordinator, and she assured me that it's on its way, and she emailed me a list of agencies for the home study. She also told me that she thought it was reasonable to be DTC to June. That made me happy.

So, I've been making inquiries on the AWAA Yahoo group about southern California agencies for the home study. I have to use one that's approved by AWAA, so I wanted to get some feedback from families who have already completed that leg of the journey. Two agencies have been recommended and I'm going to go ahead and call them next week and get some more information. I want to feel like I am able to accomplish something adoption related this month!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Good luck... I remember how endless the paperchase can seem...

    My bother in law and his wife are both teachers in Long Beach... they teach 8th grade at 2 different junior highs (whose names I cannot for the life of me remember!).

    Small world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home