Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ugh!

I spent my whole afternoon working on two assignments for my master's program. While this program seems very manageable at this point, it's just so time consuming to write papers. And I'd rather be reading China adoption blogs and surfing the internet for cute baby stuff. But, without this degree, I won't receive a big, fat pay increase. It's that big, fat pay increase that makes having a baby affordable. So, I guess I'll stick to it. I'm almost done with the first class, then four more to go. When I'm done with this program I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN - unless I'm the teacher, of course. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Good for you! Get as much done now that you can. It is so much more difficult to go to school with a little one running around!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    It's hard, I hated it too...but soon enough you'll be done and loving those bigger pay checks!!(Unlike me, who got my teaching degree and let it collect dust--sigh.) And, just think of all the fun you'll have spending it all on baby!! :-)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    It is admirable to stay focused on school!!! Everything for me has gone by the wayside as I read, think, sleep and eat ADOPTION and Blogs, DTC groups, etc...

    Lisa

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Ugh - school! I don't think my brain would function in a classroom situation anymore... I have killed it with too many hours of animation and inspired verses of "Wheels on the Bus"!

    Good for you...keep on studying!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Get everything done now!! : ) OR just drop Jillian off for a play date or 2 with Katie Mei!! ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home