Thursday, February 23, 2006

What A Day!

So, after leaving previously mentioned SW (see below) a message about those rumors and my sense of urgency, she called back and took herself off my case. She said it sounded like I need an expedited home study, and her work load is such that she can't accomodate me. She is sending my file back to VDM. I'm somewhat relieved. Let's see what happens next.

THANK YOU ALL for your supportive and reassuring comments to my previous post. Since you're all ahead of me in the process, I truly appreciate your perspectives. You are good people!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Thank you, Julie!

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I understand your sense of urgency. Just know, that as others have said, these same rumors seem to take turns rolling around.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Way to kick butt with the SW...

    Lisa

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hope you are able to get things back on track quickly. My SW was great and it made a world of a difference. Probably better this happened now than later!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    Oh good! That first SW worried the heck out of me. I'm sure another SW is already assigned to you, but if you would like to have the name of the SW we used from VDM, I'll give you his name. We were very happy with him!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    You will get the right one for you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home