Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Do Overs

Okay, just when I think I'm getting closer to getting all this paperwork in my hands, I have to go back and have a do over! My doctor's letter referred to me three times as Mrs. McKee. I knew that wasn't going to fly when I saw it, but I faxed it to AWAA just in case...

Nope, that's going to confuse the Chinese.

Of course it is.

So, the letter is being rewritten and I've rehired the notary to go back. This is now the $70 letter. That's right folks! SEVENTY DOLLARS! Unbelievable...

5 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    Yes. That sucks. But better to have it "right" now than to fix it during the Review Room phase and possibly delay your referral.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Isn't that just the way things work sometimes! I agree with Jodie, at least you have taken care of it now.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Ugh. Those dumb bunnies!! Oh, well, as Jodie and Stephanie have said, better now than later...

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    If it is any consolation, I thought the Dr.'s stuff was the hardest part of the process. So once that is done you may be home free.

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Sigh! At least you are getting it fixed now. Hang in there, you're almost done now!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home