Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Examined

Just got back from the physical exam at the Walk-in Doc. They actually have a great clinic. If I'd seen my regular doctor for this appointment, I would have had to go to the lab for my blood work, TB test, and urinalysis. This place did it all! I do have to return to have my TB test read on Friday or Saturday, but that's no surprise. They were really accomodating - even notarizing my paperwork without charging me extra. After this experience, it's my opinion that every doctors office should be required by law to have a notary on staff. I've been a notary in the past and it's not a big deal to become one.

I'm still waiting to hear from one of my doctors about whether she'll write a letter without seeing me first. I hope I don't have to make an appointment with her. I'm concerned that I won't get an appointment for several weeks or months to come. That would be bad...

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Great news!!! Things sound like they are moving along smoothly!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Zipping along!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    One more step down! You are really moving along here. Congrats!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Joannah,
    You are moving so fast!! Yahoooo!!!

    Love,
    Jenny

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    The medicals were the worst part for me both paperchases (worse the first time than the second). It is such a relief to have the actual physical done and then the paperwork *correctly* filled out and notarized. "Correctly" is the operative word here with doctors!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    P.S. Just to clarify, I'm not saying anything bad about doctors. Some of my best friends are doctors! LOL (okay maybe not but one of my best friend's husband IS one! and a lady in my Bible study is the wife of a doctor (who happens to be my husband and son's doctor). ANYWAY, it's just that the medicals seem to trip up SO many people!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home