Sunday, April 02, 2006

Corners of My Home


Okay, so I'm a copy cat... These are the items atop my tv armoire. The picture is of my nieces in a sunflower field in France. We were there together last summer. You can see my little Eiffel Tower in the foreground. The books that are stacked beneath the candle are about Paris and the Musee d'Orsay. I loved my time in France, and these things on the armoire remind me of that trip.


And these are the lastest additions to Jillian's closet. My co-worker made the mistake of telling me that Babies R Us has really good prices on clothes. I'd never looked closely at the clothes there before, so I had to go see for myself! She was SO right! And then, yesterday, I was supposed to be shopping for a gift for my grandmother, but I got side-tracked at TJ Maxx and found a few more deals. Now I'm swearing off shopping for Jillian until I'm DTC. I mean it!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger glo said…

    Wow You did find some awfully cute outfits . I love the yellow one and the white black and red one lso look really cute!!! I hear ya about NOT shopping and then "Shopping anyway". Not sure how that happens but I'm sure it does!!!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Julie, those candles came that way from Home Goods. They each have little leather strings wrapped around them and some of those artifical, sparkley berry branches tied in. I bought them for Christmas, but I've kept them around. I did notice that the clearance racks at BRU were well priced, but the were pretty picked over, too. That store gets a lot of traffic. Anything under $10 works for me! ;-)

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Swear off shopping? Joannah, Joannah...Don't do it! Believe me, it really is the only thing that will keep you sane!

    Hugs to you,
    Shana :)

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Shana, I think you're probably right! ;-)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    What pretty outfits! I've had to buy for *several* baby showers so I've had to keep Elena's purchases to a minimum as of late. I have a feeling my summer school pay will help to fill her closet though! Is your spring break soon? Ours can't come soon enough!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Cool corner. I am totally jealous that you spent some time last summer in Paris - it must have been so wonderful.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Cute clothes... looking forward to the day when you post photos with Jillian in them!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Ava Baby said…

    I swear off shopping for Ava with each outfit I buy but still, I shop. Love the outfits.
    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home