Friday, April 07, 2006

It Just Gets Funnier...

So, I called the notary today to see if she'd fix the document I mentioned in yesterday's post after school today.

She had the day off.

I'll have to make a trip on Monday instead. Oh, well... Did I mention that I was there yesterday? I wish I'd known then, but I didn't. Sometimes I just feel like I'm going around in circles.

On a more positive note, I received a package in the mail from my cousin Mary yesterday. She sent this to me. I wore it at school today and all the girls in my class really liked it. I like it, too. Thanks, Mary!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    The bracelet is lovely!! Mommies need jewelry too! =)

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Soon you will be looking back on this time and laugh at the craziness and just be glad it is over....

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home