Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Julie!



A happy, albeit belated, birthday to my little sister, Julie. Yesterday was Julie's birthday and I did get to see her and wish her well, but I meant to post about it, too.

Julie is my only sibling - my baby sister.

She is a gracious friend and a loving and devoted mother and wife. Julie has an amazing green thumb - her yard is a riot of colors and textures. She is an outstanding cook and she and her husband frequently entertain friends and family in their beautiful home. Julie is an effective teacher, in fact it was she who inspired me to become a teacher. She is a voracious reader - we definitely have that in common. She has a servant's heart and she loves God.

I am blessed to have a sister and a friend like Julie.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Happy Birthday Julie!!!! You are so lucky to have such a great sister and friend!!!

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home