Friday, May 19, 2006

Jumping for Joy!



Don't know why I couldn't see my package on the FedEx site, but when I called the SOS office to inquire about my documents, the woman I spoke to gave me the tracking number. Well, that little number proved to be the ticket to my sweet relief. My documents are at the FedEx site in Huntington Beach right now and will be delivered to my worksite this morning. Thank you, Lord! Now I can proceed with my day and not be under a cloud of uncertainty and worry.

p.s. My documents have been delivered and they are in my sister's hands. I've told her to protect them with her life if necessary!

- one more p.s. -

I went to my sister's a little while ago to pick up my docs. I just couldn't wait... Mostly, I wanted to know if they'd authenticated all of them, because there were two I was sort of concerned about. Thankfully, all twelve documents were authenticated! Now, I just need that I-171H...

12 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL! Yay! I can't wait to see what's next.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    YAYAYAYA!!!!

    One more step down!

    Jenny

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    CONGRATS!!! You're almost there!!!
    Tiffany

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    YEESSSSS!!! I am so excited for you! I love milestones.... Take lots of pictures of the docs for posterity!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger AprilMay said…

    Yay! I am so happy for you! But I'm slightly jealous of the flexibility of the jumping lady on your post. ;)

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Yeah!!! Come on DTC!!!!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    Yippee on the documents! Doesn't that feel so good?

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    YAY! It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger AprilMay said…

    You may have read this already, but this poem made me cry! Go here and grab some tissue!:

    http://lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com/2006/05/were-you-born-today.html

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    Whew... a dance of seduction with Fed Ex!!!! Got to love it when your D is in their good hands!!!! Soon you will get the 171H and join in the waiting game!!!! Doing the happy dance here with Mesa looking at me like I have lost my mind!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    YEAH - you are getting so close now!

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Wonderful news! See, I told you everything would be fine. God is in control.

    Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home