Monday, May 15, 2006

Too much...



...chocolate cake. That must be why I weighed in 1.6 pounds heavier than last week.

That and maybe a little PMS - come on, it's tough to be a girl! There were just too many temptations last week with it being Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother's Day. I'm also finding it hard to eat within the 20 points a day, especially when cake is being served.

Okay, I'm done with the excuses. I'll try harder this week!

It is my sister's birthday this week. I wonder if there will be cake...

7 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    I know! What's with the yo-yo effect? One week I've lost 2 pounds, the next, I've gained?!! Just stick with it, I guess! :-)

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    How coming losing weight is so hard but gaining is a breeze???? Where is the justice???

    Lisa

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    YUM - it's too hard to resist celebrations! You're doing great just by hanging in there!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    So losing weight is not a piece of cake?! haha...sorry it's been one of those days! We all are cheering you on!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    Don't you hate those weigh ins when you gain? You'll probably lose what you gained and then some next week. Good luck! Keep up the good work!

    Tiffany

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    damn! that cake looks GOOD!

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I used weight watchers several years ago and lost all of the weight I wanted to lose. I adore weight watchers and would never use another diet plan. I used walking as my exercise of choice. I walked with the kids I was babysitting for and my husband and mother-in-law. Great relationships were made stronger and I lost the weight.

    You can do it too! Carry water around with you everywhere you go and when you feel like snacking, drink lots of water. This is also what I do when fasting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home