Thursday, May 18, 2006

Who's Got My Docs?



So, no FedEx delivery today. I was checking the FedEx site last night and today and knew something was wrong when there were no shipments in my account window. Concerned, I called the SOS again, and after waiting about *30* minutes on hold, a nice man answered the phone. He checked up on everything for me and told me that my documents were done yesterday after the FedEx pick up. So, that means they should be delivered to my school tomorrow.

Wouldn't you know it, I'm taking tomorrow off to write papers for my master's class! I'll have to make a trip back to school tomorrow when they show up, because I'm not taking chances and leaving them there over the weekend!!!


post script - as of 8:36 p.m. my documents are still not showing up on the FedEx site. What is going on?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I absolutely adore the cricket FedEX picture! It's hilarious!

    I often referred to our bundle of paperwork as "the baby" because it was all we had that represented her. We even traveled with the paperwork sometimes because I was afraid to leave all that stuff unoccupied because something might happen to it. I think I was a nut!....hahahaha

    Jennifer

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Frustration!!!

    Hope they show up SOON!

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    That cricket is great!! Too funny!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said…

    I love the picture. Good luck with your journeys. Felicity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home