Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good Wishes, Anyone?

I purchased some fabric today to share with those of you who are putting together a One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt. If you are still collecting quilt squares and wishes, please email me* with your address and I will send one to you. I've got 1 and 2/3 yard of fabric (which seems like a lot...), but when it's gone, it's gone! So, let me know ASAP. Oh, and if your dimensions are different than 7 inches square, please let me know that, too.

I've decided to do a variation of the One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt, but I'm not ready to begin. I'll let you know what I have in mind real soon!

*Go to My Profile for my email link!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger AprilMay said…

    I am SO happy for you! It must feel sooo good to have all that paperwork completed, and you are (almost) DTC! I can't believe it's been almost 1 year since my sister-in-law picked up her daughter from China...that little niece of mine just gets cuter and cuter! In fact, I will be seeing her soon, so I need to go shopping for some new clothes...for HER, of course, LOL! Anyway, CONGRATS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home