Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just for Jenny

Jenny tagged me for one of these. I told her that I didn't think I'd get to it for a few days, but I have a few minutes now.

20 years ago: I graduated from Fountain Valley High School. Go Barons!

10 years ago: I earned my teaching credential and taught my first class of fourth graders at Village View Elementary School.

5 years ago: I opened for the Bellamy Brothers at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana. I sold more tickets than they did!

3 years ago: I brought home my Yellow Labrador, Buffy, when she was just 7 weeks old. She was amazingly cute!

1 year ago: I spent three weeks in France, and loved every minute of it.

Yesterday: I completed the last set of report cards for this school year.

Today: I am attending my eldest niece's pre-graduation awards assembly tonight. She's starting high school next year!

Tomorrow: I will go to the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles to have my dossier documents authenticated.

Consider yourself tagged!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Tomorrow is a big day for you... I remember our visit up to the Consulate... it was one of those things that made the process feel very "real"!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    How did the consulate trip go?

    I just discovered your blog and I love it...and the name Jillian :0)

    May I link you on my blog?

    Soon, I may also be asking if Ernesto travels ;0)

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Mrs Pushy said…

    I also just started lurking around your blog- nice job!

    What do you mean you opened up for the Bellamy Brothers? Are you a musician?

    Good luck with your Consulate trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home