Saturday, June 10, 2006

A New Friend for My Jilly Bean


I found this little baby doll at Kmart today for just $8.99! She's a cutie and I was looking to purchase something for Jillian in celebration of receiving the I-171H yesterday anyway.

Last night, my sister and her husband, and my niece Rebecca helped me celebrate by treating me to dinner at one of my favorite local restaurants - Lou's BBQ. If you're in the Orange County or Long Beach areas, there are two Lou's - one in Huntington Beach and the other in Lakewood. Their barbeque is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and their prices are reasonable. I didn't care one bit how many points were in my meal either. I just enjoyed each and every bite.

I've found a courier to deliver my dossier documents to the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles next week. I don't think it wil be possible to be DTC by June 23 unless things go like clockwork, but I think it's more reasonable to be DTC on June 30. So, should I join the June or July DTC Group? What do you think?

7 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    Yeah, I would join both. I am in the July group from last year and the June group closed membership as time went by. Now I wish I could follow what is going on with the people "in front" of me.

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    ahhh- what a cutie baby doll. And, you can't beat the price. I think you should definately join both DTC groups. I actually joined 3! Cause your LID will probably be in July. SOOO exciting!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Puddin' said…

    I would join both, but you may like the July group better. I was DTC in July with an LID of August and I joined both of those, but there are so many more people in the August group who have closer LIDs to my own. I guess I feel more "in tune" with them. But I do enjoy both.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Stephe said…

    This doll is so cute...I guess I am heading to Kmart after work!!! Thanks

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love the name Jillian...I know a teenage girl with that name and she is lovely. What caught my eye is that you call her Jilly Bean....that is what my friend is lovingly called!!! What a small world. Hang in there...sounds like a long road ahead but even as virtual strangers we can support one another! You can do it!

    Alyson

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I hope they carry those dolls at my local Kmart. She's beautiful! I'm not sure why they put a full head of hair on infant baby dolls though...hahaha!

    Jennifer

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Stephe said…

    Hey, thanks so much for the tip! I went to Kmaart and they had Patti @ the Beach. So, I bought her and packed her away for a future gift. Thanks so much!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home