Saturday, June 03, 2006

Two Down, Three to Go!


I earned another A in Block Two of my master's program. Why didn't I earn more As in high school and as an undergrad? It's not that much more work, so it must have something to do with maturity and focus. That means there's hope for some of my current students!

I cut so many classes in college it's amazing I ever graduated.

Still can't register for Block Three. It starts on Wednesday and I can't talk to a person about my registration status again until Monday. For someone as organized as me, this is really hard. I don't do things at the last minute - especially like registering for a class.

Oh, well. This weekend I'm going to put the photo pages together for my dossier. It's been five weeks since I had my fingerprint appointment. That I-171H has got to show up soon, right? Does anyone still think I'll be DTC this month?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Congrats on finishing the second block! I get what you mean about the "A"'s. I screwed around so much in high school, barely getting C's. Same with college my first year. Then I took a break and got married(at 22, yikes!), but when I went back I got straight A's. I surprised even myself. I don't really know what your chances are of being DTC this month, but maybe if I close my eyes and wish really hard, it will help! Lord knows someone should be DTC soon because it isn't going to be us!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    I think you will be DTC this month!!! Way to get this process done quickly!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Congrats on the "A"!!!

    YES, you will be DTC this month. Yes, yes, yes! :-)

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Well done on the "A" and yes, you are such a focused, "can-do" person... if anyone will be DTC this month is will most certainly be you!!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Great job on school! BTW, I *love* your new picture!! It is beautiful! Care to join me for a spot of tea and a scone later? (Zero points of course!) Again, the picture is pefect!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said…

    I love that comic! After teaching preschool for 10 years, I never want to see anything with an apple on it, again!! I am in charge of teacher gifts at my kids school and they are getting $200.00 gift certificates to the mall. Now there's something you can use!!
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home