Sunday, July 23, 2006

Do You See What I See?

Apparently, those of you running Windows see my blog much differently than I do. I'm using Mac and my browsers are Safari and Firefox. My blog looks perfectly fine to me, but another blogger has told me that my sidebar isn't in the right location. Since I can't see it, I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me if you're a Windows user. I have made one adjustment, but I can't tell if that put everything back in place, or not.

Also, if you have any html expertise and can advise me what to do so that this doesn't happen again, I'd truly appreciate it!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    As you know, your blog looks fine to me....another Firefox and Safari gal. BUT, I did notice it was scrolling down slower before and now it's not. It is back up to speed.

    Hey, windows gals...how does it look to you? I'm hoping it's fixed

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    looks good to me...using windows.

    Tiffany

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Special K said…

    It's fixed now. Everything back in place.

    Oh and about your e-mail for the wish square. It will be on it's way next week minus the quilt square :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    It looks good to me! I am using Windows

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    You must have fixed it- looks fine to me now. I just love the look of your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home