Sunday, July 30, 2006

Grammy Goes Shopping

After I finished my paper yesterday, I sprung into action and put away piles of papers, textbooks, sticky notes, highlighter pens, paperclips, pens, pencils, the stapler, stapler remover, and files - everything that had been used almost on a daily basis since my first class began in January. I won't need any of it again until the next class begins in October, and I just wanted to see the tops of my kitchen table and coffee table again. It was such a good feeling to pack it away!

Then I called my mom and asked her if she wanted to meet me at Babies R Us. Of course she did! We wandered around and checked out all sorts of things. Then we went in the mall and looked at Gymboree. I love, love, love the clothes at Gymboree, but I think the prices are ridiculous. I think some of you more savvy shoppers need to give me the rundown on the Gymbucks routine. How does that work?


Anyway, Grammy did purchase this really cute outfit for Jillian at Old Navy. They have the cutest collection right now for little ones that they're calling Vintage Baby. We could have bought lots of things, but I'm reluctant to do so until I have a better sense of when she'll be coming home. My mom likes to refer to herself as the "Clothes Grammy". She's always enjoyed shopping for Rebecca and Sarah. Girls are fun to shop for!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Gotta love Grammy! Too cute.

    I love Old Navy baby stuff.

    My Gymboree purchases happen when some kind soul posts a discount code to one of the groups. I buy then. Retail Gymboree? No way. I have to check into Gymbucks too but am holding off because I want to limit the amount of time I allow myself to lose control ;0)

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    Very Cute!!!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    oooohhh, I love Gymboree- and I love Old Navy!!! : ) Cute outfit Grammy.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    I am so glad you have a break and can have some fun!!!!!!!!!
    Very cute outfit.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    what a cute outfit- aren't Grammy's the best?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home