Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sweet Success


Here's what my professor had to say about my 28 page paper:
07/05/2006 Good Morning, Joannah. Your paper is very strong – good attention to the content requirements, as well as to mechanical format. You did a beautiful job in attending to the various “sections” and your structure was just fine. I enjoyed the reading and found your writing very informative. Your description of the writing problem is clear and straightforward; assessment procedures appropriate and objectives well selected. Just a great job all around. I am happy to award all 20/20 points for this first submission, and look forward to your research assignment.

After feeling totally intimidated about this undertaking and working my you-know-what off this weekend, I feel really good about this!

13 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Congratulations. Great job!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    20/20!!!! You are amazing!!!! Great use of a long weekend... Hope you still had fun!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    Yeah!!

    Congratulations!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    Way to go you’re a great writer, 28 pages “ouch” I hope it was double-spaced. I’m up to 19 and counting due in a week and a half.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Congrats, Joannah! Glad the hard work paid off nicely :0)

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    Congratulations! All of your hard work paid off good for you.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Wow! What a glowing report. I bet you are thrilled. I would have been walking on clouds if an instructor had complimented my work like that! I'm impressed! Way to go- now is it time for a few mojitos??? (grin)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Well Done!!!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Mariah said…

    Wow, super!!! Have you heard about your LID yet?? Should be soon! Oh and I love your Pups!! Have a great day!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Woo Hoo! Way to go!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said…

    You did it! Perserverance pays off. Celebrate : )

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Congratulations! :)

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Wow girl, I don't know how you keep up with everything but this awesome grade deserves a big celebration and night off for you! (smile)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home