Monday, July 31, 2006

Things About Me

Jenny tagged me again! This wasn't easy to do, either. It kept me up late last night. Speaking of Jenny, I'm meeting her this Friday night for dinner. Very cool!

I am... an independent woman by necessity.

I want... a family of my own.

I wish... the CCAA would get it together.

I hate... getting up before the sun rises.

I miss... Paris.

I hear... the clock on the wall ticking, and a cricket outside chirping.

I wonder... when I’ll see my daughter’s face.

I regret... nothing, so far.

I am not... an extrovert.

I dance... around the house with my dogs to country music.

I sing... less now than I used to, and I miss it sometimes.

I cry... when I’m frustrated or sad.

I am not always... fun and spontaneous.

I make... learning fun.

I write... paper after paper after paper…

I confuse... the destination with the journey.

I need… coffee and chocolate.

I should... exercise more often.

I start... each day by checking the Rumor Queen’s website.

I finish... most everything I start.

Now, I'm tagging Julie, , Tamara, and Nicole.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    >>>I start... each day by checking the Rumor Queen’s website.

    That one cracks me up! Funny.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I am looking forward to Friday as well! : ) Nice list too... We may have a 2 year old tag along at our dinner, but I didn't think you would mind that.... ; )

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Oh boy- my first "tag"!! Before I got to the end of the post (to see you'd tagged me) I was thinking how much we had in common- except you are way more articulate. Now I'll have to be creative and give it a shot..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home