Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fours

Last week it was sevens, this week it's fours. Jenny, so long as these things stay in the single digits, I'll play along!

Four jobs I’ve had:
Disneyland ride operator – all in Tomorrowland (Space Mountain, Star Tours, Rocket Jets, America Sings, Magic Journeys, and Captain EO). I wore a lot of polyester back then!
Bank Teller (always balanced to the penny)
Marketing Coordinator (yawn)
Teacher (best job ever!)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

O, Brother Where Art Thou? (I love George Clooney in this movie!)
Groundhog Day (this one will make you snort!)
Anne of Green Gables (so sweet)
Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version with Colin Firth)

Four places I have lived:
Fountain Valley, California (3 different houses)
Long Beach, California


Four television shows I love to watch:
ER (Dr. Kovach is dreamy)
Lost (I don’t understand what the heck is going on, but I can’t stop watching it!)
Barefoot Contessa (okay, Ina rocks…I just sit and drool while I watch her cook all that amazing food)
Anthony Bourdain – No Reservations (he’s hilarious – for a chain smoker)

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
France (it is zay best!)
Maui (paradise)
Las Vegas (keep the Seabreezes coming to my chaise lounge at the pool, please…)
Disneyworld (hey, I got a discount package when I worked at Dland)

Four websites I visit daily:

http://www.chinaadopttalk.com
http://www.chinaadopttalk.com
http://www.chinaadopttalk.com
http://www.chinaadopttalk.com

What other site is there?

Four favorite foods:
Sushi (tuna sashimi, salmon skin hand roll, spider roll, 49er roll, I’m on a roll...)
Dark chocolate (mmm…)
Crepes (oui, oui!)
Pork (it’s the other white meat!)

Four places I’d like to be right now:
China (just for Jillian)
France (because it’s zay best!)
Hawaii (because I could use a little paradise right now)
Italy (because I haven’t been there yet)

Okay, now I'm tagging Paulette, Michelle, Krista, and April. Get writing, girls!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm all in agreement on your sushi choices. Why let some rice get in the way of fish?

    Spider roll, mmmmmmm, dreamy (said like Homer Simpson).

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, RQ, BAD!

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger K. said…

    I could watch Groundhog Day over and over, too! Glad to know I am nto alone! :)

    Kerrie

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    I had to chuckle at your fave website choice- I can definately relate!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    Too funny we have more in common. Lets do Sushi next time. I will start working on this but this lazy girl needs to get out of bed. There's no place like home...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home