Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fun Find

I found this cute fabric dolly and her outfits at Home Goods today.


This first half week of no work or school has been really good. I've spent lots of time with my family. I've also visited with a couple of friends who are in from out of town, and last night I celebrated my dear friend Nancy's fortieth birthday with her and her other friends and family.

The rest of today, however, will be spent cleaning the patio room in preparation for the painters' arrival. That room is my project. It's almost as important as getting Jillian's room done before she comes home next year. I want that room to serve less as a kennel and more as a family room. I've already had a new A/C unit installed and a window pane replaced this summer. After the paint job, I'll be shopping for an area rug and window coverings. Before and after pictures to come!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That is cute! I love Home Goods.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    What a fun find! The patio room project sounds like fun also. Please share photos when you get a chance, I would love to have a "patio room."

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Can't wait to see the before and after pics! I love those home and garden shows but am not motivated myself to do home projects at the moment... except cleaning, does that count?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home