Friday, August 04, 2006

Making New Friends


Hey, are you ready for a light and happy post from me? I know the last couple days were pretty somber. I'm ready to move on.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Paulette! She's down in Southern California for some personal business and to celebrate her sister's engagement. We got together for lunch yesterday and a little visit to Carter's. I love that store...

Paulette had fun with the finger puppets.

She also brought this dress for Jillian. It's so cute! Thank you, Paulette. And she hand delivered her good wish to me. See the Good Wishes for Jillian page.

Paulette is an amazing person with a real joie de vivre. She has overcome so much in the last year and retained her enthusiasm and perspective. We're already making plans for times in the future when we can get Jillian and Annalise together.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Oh how fun! I would love to meet both you and Paulette some day! Ok, I'll admit, I also love to visit the Carter's stores too!

    Hey, I recognize that fun dress, plaid is so cute.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    So much fun!

    One of these days we're going to have to arrange a mid-point for a cross country girl's weekend :0)

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    That dress is adorable. Looks like it was a great day!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Paulette said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Paulette said…

    It was so great to meet you and spend time together and thanks so much for the cute doll Annalise will love it. You are going to be the greatest mom ever and I can't wait for the day we can visit with the girls running around in the back yard. The next few years will bring so much joy and excitement to your lives I am so glad we can share this together. I will remember this time of our life forever as the as we wait in anticipation for things to never be the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home