Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yeah, That's Me

Enneagram
I saw this personality test referred to on another blog and I had to take it. I really enjoy taking personality tests. What does that say about me?

Anyway, this personality test identifies different levels at which one may be in regards to the personality descriptors. So, one may be at a high or healthy level in which the best characteristics are revealed, or one may be at an average level, or low (unhealthy) level in which more negative attributes are revealed. I'd say I'm at a healthy level most days, unless I have PMS - then all bets are off! ;-)

According to the Enneagram test, my key motivations include: Want to be right, to strive higher and improve everything, to be consistent with their ideals, to justify themselves, to be beyond criticism so as not to be condemned by anyone.

So true, so true!

What Enneagram type are you?

9 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Zoiks...I'll be taking that one. I think we are probably quite similar!

    Never, ever, take a personality test when PMS strikes ;0)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I can so relate to the PMS thing.

    OK, I'll bite & take the test too. If it doesn't say dork or freak I'll post it on my blog. :o)

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger wzgirl said…

    I scored #2/Helper - no surprise, I'm a social worker.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said…

    Cool! I just took it and the results are on my blog. Too fun!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Type 5: The Investigator. Yep, I see a lot of those traits in myself.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger AprilMay said…

    That's a good one for a teacher to be! :)
    I am afraid to take personality tests. I took one before I went overseas as part of my training and mine was so unusual (less than 1% of the population) that the tester had to GO SEARCH FOR THE FILES that told about my type. My husband died laughing.
    He brings it up occasionally, when he has a death wish.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Mrs Pushy said…

    I am a Helper. That sounds like me. Interesting though that my second highest score was Individualistic. Does that mean I like to help myself?!

    I think I'll go help myself to some snacks~

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    I am tie between type 2 (The Helper) and type 6 (The Loyalist). Sounds good to me!

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    I scored as a type 1 also. That fits me. I can be a perfectionist, almost to a fault at times.

    Very interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home