Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday Tagging

From the Queen of All Things Tag-Related – Jenny
(I did shorten this from its original insanely long length!)

So far whom did you talk to the most today?
My students.
What was your last weird encounter?
Weird hasn’t found me lately.
What is your middle name spelled backwards?
eiraM
Can you eat well with chopsticks?

So-so.
What odd things creep you out?
Lawn mowers and leaf blowers. I hate the sounds and the smells of the whole lawn grooming process. They seem to mow the lawns at school every other day, and there’s not a day in my neighborhood where someone isn’t having their lawn mowed, or mowing it themselves. It drives me nuts.
Have you ever felt an earthquake?
I’m a Native Californian. Of course I have!
How many good friends do you have?
I have five or six friends who have known me a very long time and they still want to be my friend. ☺ I have made some wonderful new friends in the last year, too.
What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Escargot and they were surprisingly good.
What is your favorite word that starts with the letter G?
Google!
Who do you blame for your mood today?
??? (Last year at this time I would have said students A. and R.)
What is something scientists need to invent?
An Easy Button for the CCAA!
Are you listening to a song now? Which?
No, I’m listening to the dogs grooming themselves. :-P It’s pretty gross.
What story do you tell most often?
What will happen if you don’t do your work or behave yourself in my class. I don’t think that’s technically a story, but it seems to be worth repeating on a regular basis.
What do you think people think of you?
I think people think I am serious, ambitious, capable, smart, and independent. Then again, maybe they just think I’m a pain in the neck!
What is your favorite commercial of the moment?
There’s a Home Depot commercial right now with a couple of little boys in it. The Asian boy is one of my students. So, I like that one because he’s in it. He’s a cutie, too!
What does it take to make you cry?
Not much.
What are you looking forward to?
Meeting Jillian in China in 2007!
Have you ever cried because you thought you were ugly?
I probably have.
What do you like to do when you are alone?
Blog...

Okay, if you’re up for it, YOU’RE tagged!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I love your "invention wish" Joannah, if only it were possible!!!!

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Great list - I with Jane on the 'easy button'. If only!!

    I hardly ever watch TV but now I want to see that commercial.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Great answers! My faves- the dogs grooming themselves (can relate!) easy button for CCAA- and Google!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Hee, hee!! Guinness is always grooming himself too! He has the cleanest paws in the land!! :)

    ~Dawn

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Shandra said…

    Love the easy button. Are you working on that one yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home