Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I can see it!

The Light at the End of the Tunnel!

I am approaching the final stages of my master's program. I can actually list the last few things I need to do in order to be done by March 18th.

Here they are:

  • Finish three assignments for this current class by December 10th.
  • Complete the last component of my thesis during the second week of Christmas vacation.
  • Complete a simple professional portfolio by March.
  • Take the fifth and final class January - March.

I've already started to think about all the things I want to and need to do once I'm finished, but that's a whole other post!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    I LOVE that picture.

    March will be here before you know it :0)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    When I started to follow your blog you couldnt even think this far ahead and look, here you are. Well done! You are an inspiration to all of us.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that is wonderful. I admire you....

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger AprilMay said…

    Congratulations! I admire you and am also terribly jealous...about your Masters AND your daughter! Luckily, the happiness overrides the jealousy. :)

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger A said…

    Yeah!! Good for you. I remember what is was like working full time and working on a Master's degree. I do not miss those days at all. I hope you are proud of all you are accomplishing.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Woohoo! Congratulations! You are so close...I just began my graduate studies and am sooo looking forward to writing a post similer to this in oh...1 1/2 years! Congrats again! :-)

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger D said…

    Congratulations! When I got my Masters I was so relieved...and I committed to never go to school again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home