Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thanks, Jen!

Yesterday's mail contained two packages for me. One was from Amazon. It was the TurboT*x I'd ordered. Yes, it's just about time to think about taxes again. Fun times!

The other package contained this baby carrier from Jen. What a wonderful surprise! The cool thing about the carrier is that it's designed to go in the water. I've never seen one like that before.

Jen's blog is a must read for me. She has had an amazing journey this past year and has been so honest about her life. I am inspired by her on a regular basis.

Thanks, Jen!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Very cool...I didn't know they came for the water either....another non-excuse to work on the swimsuit bod for me - DRAT!

    Jen is such a great read. That gal has got a lot of good wisdom going on.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Happy 6 months Joannah. Your positive thinking always uplifts me! Congrats on 2 lbs as well. I go back on the wagon tomorrow. Finally I love that carrier its on my list!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said…

    How sweet! I have seen those water carriers before - neat! I'm going to head over and check out her blog. :)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jen R. said…

    You're welcome. Hopefully, you can use it there in So Cal if you can pull yourself from your taxes. Blech...(I know a good tax guy in Anaheim if you are interested) We go to him every year.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    How cool. I've never seen one to go in the water. Very thoughtful gift - you'll think of Jen every time you use it with Jillian.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cool! I've never seen one like that before....

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    How cool--I will be hitting Amazon this evening!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Calico Sky said…

    What a lovely friend, after I finally catch up on all the blogs I'll check her blog out!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home