Thursday, January 18, 2007

What I'm Reading Meme

new girl tagged me for this one. I wish I could share something from a more entertaining or meaningful selection, but my pleasure reading is on hold until March 19th!

So, here's how it works:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Write down lines 6-8.

4. Tag 3 people.

Scary situations need not be dangerous if controlled, and they can even be fun. A private party can offer some thrilling and terrifying moments that post no danger. If not supervised, however, trick-or-treaters can be in danger from traffic, overzealous pranksters, or the occasional sick mind.

That's an example of how one might use the Concept Development model in a class discussion. Fa-shin-ating, huh? ;-)

Okay, if you are reading something cool, please consider yourself tagged, and let me know that you've done this so I can check it out.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Wow...I suspect you're gonna be REALLY happy to see March 19th. Enjoy a good book that is nothing but guilty pleasure then.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    I got tagged too and I dont even know if I want to admit what I am reading so I might just grab randomly at the bookcase!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Glinda said…

    Could I borrow that book when you're done with it...would that be considered a suspense novel?

    Check me out...

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Oh Oh!!! I love this!!! Consider me on board!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Zzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzz....Zzzzzzzzzz

    You may want to keep that book on the shelf for those late nights when Jillian won't go to sleep.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Snoring! :-) Just kidding! I grabbed my book and played the game!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    My pleasure reading is on hold too, since I am taking a class as well...although my coursework books seem a little more interesting....sorry;) My course is Performance and Healing, so the books so far have been very cultural and very interesting. Of course I won't have a masters after the course is over so I would hang on to that!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Shandra said…

    Come on March. You poor thing. Although tonight I read "Twist and Ernest" to my 4 year old and "What do you hear" to my one year old so my pleasure reading stinks to. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home