Friday, February 02, 2007

February Referrals

America World is pleased to announce the receipt of 19 healthy female
referrals today! Families receiving referrals were logged into the
China Center of Adoption Affairs on October 11th and October 12th of
2005 (groups 231 and 232). The little girls are currently located in
the Jiangxi and Guangdong Provinces and range in age from 8 to 22
months. We are also excited to announce that one of the families
received twins! Please join us in congratulating these families, and
in praying for them as they prepare to travel.
This is the second consecutive month my agency has had a referral for twins! I'm off to look for referral photos...

********************************************
Update: I've just been thinking about the timeline to my referral based on the number of referrals in this batch and the numbers in Rumor Queen's polls up to my LID. With that in mind, I don't think I can expect a referral until February of next year. Of course, anything could happen, but just looking at the numbers that's what makes sense today.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Glinda said…

    Our agency never says anything about twins; it's nice yours lets you know.

    However, I have yet to see any twin blogs except Salsa. Of course, I can't imagine why they wouldn't have time to blog;)

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Great news!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Shandra said…

    Great news. Our agency received a set of twins also as well as 3 boys added to the mix.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger M and M said…

    Our turn will come...I think...

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    It's so fun to look at all of the sweet babies pictures and dream!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Blogger Much Ado said…

    Thanks for your comment on my blog Joannah. Hope you won't have to wait as long as what you think, praying for a speed up for everyone.

    That was the first I heard of twins in this batch, I was wondering. Did you notice also there seemed to be a lot more boys this time and also all the babies seemed to be younger than usual.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jacin said…

    We're just getting started with America World, and while the waiting won't be easy, I'm sure, I hope that yours isn't as long as you think it will be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home