Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meme for May

This one's for RedMaryJanes.

FOODOLOGY


What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinegrette

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Carl’s Jr. I love a Famous Star hamburger and fries there!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Kabuki

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sushi
What is your favorite type of gum? I really don’t like gum at all, so I don’t have a favorite.

TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of a bouquet of roses from my garden last summer.

How many televisions are in your house? Two
How do you listen to music? With my ears! ;-)

BIOLOGY

What’s your best feature? My elbows… ;-)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I just had a precancerous growth removed from the back of my arm. It looks worse now than it did before…
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Huh?
When was the last time you had a cavity? I’ve never had a filling. I see the dentist three times a year and they’ve yet to find a cavity. Am I missing out on something?
What is the heaviest item you lifted last? The vacuum cleaner and/or a bucket of water – I’m cleaning the patio room. Well, except for now. I need to get back out there.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.



BULL____OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, thanks.
Is love for real? Yes. :-)
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Gertrude. I think that's real purty. ;-)
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I don’t think so.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? Nope.
Has someone ever saved yours? Not that I’m aware of.

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I don’t do stupid things for money.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? See above.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? See above.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Now, this one’s a possibility. I could do a lot with $50k. So long as I could keep reading blogs and commenting, I think I’d shut mine down for $50k.
Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? I think I already mentioned that I don’t do stupid things for money.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? See above.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? This, too, is a possibility. So long as I could TiVo my favorites and catch up on them at the end of the year, yeah I think I could give it up for $25k.

DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket? Lint.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I don’t know that I’d say it’s good, but it is funny.
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Hardwood floors.
Do you sit or stand in the shower? That’s very personal information! Really!
Could you live with roommates? No, been there, done that.
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Probably seven pairs.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A wife and mother.
Last friend you talked to? Teresa
Last person you called? Michael

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? I went to let the dogs out of the patio room before the crack of dawn.
What can you not wait to do? Finish this meme!!!
What’s the last movie you saw? Catch & Release was the last movie I saw in the theater, and boy was it a dumb one. Don’t bother renting it!

12 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could eat Sushi ALL THE TIME (if only I could afford it)! Great meme.
    Stephanie
    www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    I love your answers! I'm also not a fan of gum.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger wzgirl said…

    Sushi? Same-same. What is your fave kind? Mine is Hamachi...and a local specialty - the Joey roll - which is hamachi with mango & macademia nuts.

    Yah-uhm!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Calico Sky said…

    great list, I keep meaning to ask....WHO IS MICHAEL?

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger t~ said…

    I just had sushi this weekend for the first time in 6 months, I'm craving more.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK girl- call me, we need to have a SUSHI night. : )

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    I keep laughing when I read 'I don't do stupid things for money'. Great answers!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said…

    Gawd. its been too long since I've commented.. kept up though.

    Oh how I remember those grey days, I lived in Laguna during HS...

    I hope you had a great time in vegas.. nice to see you with your "sweetie" I'll keep you posted if "mine" turns into anything worth posting about!!

    Happy end of the school year! Here's to a GREAT summer!

    ~Kristen

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said…

    PS... I think your hair looks GREAT!!!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Funny answers - Gertrude is a really sexy name. Ha!

    Good to know you won't sell your dignity for $$.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Glinda said…

    Love the lint answer, cracked me up.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Much Ado said…

    Loved reading this. and I love the picture in the post below!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home