Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tired

It's the last week of school. I just finished my report cards and cumulative folders today. I still have some paperwork tasks to do, and I need to pack up and take down some things in the classroom. I have kept the kids busy the last two days with movies and board games. That allowed me to work on the report cards and cumulative folders. Even so, they are pretty wired. They can almost taste their impending freedom.

With all I have done and have yet to do at school, and with the rigors of boot camp each evening, I'm beat! I can hardly wait for an adjustment to my schedule and more time for myself starting next week. I think I have a summer school position, but with that I'll be done working at noon each day. Then I'll have more time in the afternoons for whatever I feel like doing. I love summertime!

17 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    You deserve the rest!!!! Hope that you can take advantage of those lazy summer afternoons!

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    The last week of the year is ROUGH! Only three more days! Wooo Hoooo!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger wzgirl said…

    Tomorrow is my last day at the school. I almost had a sparkliy summery feeling on my drive home. Unlike you, I still have to work - but I'm not at the school 2x week. Feels like a break. Feels a little like Summer Break. How fun is that??

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said…

    Oh, man. Isn't it crazy? For once, I would love to see a CEO of a company try to get major projects done while teacher 30 kids at the same time. You are almost there...hold on!!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Summer... ahhhhhhhhhh. I remember summer vacations! Best thing in the world. (I used to teach a little wayyyyyyy back when). Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Mom 2 six said…

    Enjoy your break !
    I love summer too.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    It is the rush to the end and it makes the end so much more enjoyable.

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    C'mon summertime!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Anne Marie said…

    Ahhhh, summer vacation...I still miss it. Hope you are relaxin' and sunnin' soon!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said…

    I love summer too! Enjoy it!!!!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Enjoy your summer :)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    I have that picture in my bedroom. I love it, it is so peaceful. Flaming June I believe it is called. I'm glad it's summer too. Enjoy some sunshine and fresh air.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mariah said…

    Wow..it seems like just yesterday you were talking about your new classroom and now it is summer! Time is really passing fast!!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Enjoy Joannah - You sure do deserve it! Happy summer!

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said…

    Rest and relax ~ you have earned it :D

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger kitchu said…

    Here's to some relaxing days ahead!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    Enjoy your summer vacation! I'm enjoying your "Jillian" blog, too. I can't wait to see your precious baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home