Sunday, July 22, 2007

Honorably Mentioned



Ian and LiLi's mom (I think she's password protected?) honored me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award a few days ago. She said:

I will also give the award to Joannah who is another awesome blogger! I just love her blog and the way she makes me smile! She has one of the most beautiful blogs out there!

Thank you, Debbie for your kind words!

I'd like to pass on the Rockin' Girl Blogger award to three of my favorite bloggers - it was hard to choose just three.

Shana - Waiting for Sophie
Shelley - Mager Madness
Jen - Mijita

Go check out their wonderful blogs!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Awww - thanks girl!

    And I agree - your blog does make everyone smile!

    Thanks for the props.

    :-P

    Shell

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Congratulations! I love all of those blogs you chose too.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awesome award and I love the blogs you posted as well

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger OziMum said…

    Congrats! Of course you should win the award!!!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Shandra said…

    An honor well earned. Love you blog.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    Joannah, you are fabulous! Very deserving.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger kitchu said…

    Congrats to you!

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Joannah, thank you so much! Congratulations to you- you are SO rockin'!!! I love you & your blog (you know that) & I just can't WAIT until a certain little someone graces every post with her precious face! Hope it's sooner than you think...

    Love, Shana :)

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You sweetie, thank you so much! You are a beautiful blogger and person!
    And, oh, Hawaii!

    ~ Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home