Friday, August 03, 2007

August Referrals


America World is pleased to announce the receipt of 7 healthy female referrals today! Families receiving referrals were logged into the China Center of Adoption Affairs on November 16 of 2005 (group 238). The little girls are currently located in the Hunan Province and range in age from 16-19 months. Please join us in congratulating these families, and in praying for them as they prepare to travel.


Congratulations to all the lucky families! I'm so excited for Terri. She's next!

10 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger 4D said…

    It is a great time!

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    How wonderful!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    PS, I love Terri!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Happy days :)

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Glinda said…

    I can't imagine the elation they must be feeling!

    I'm in awe of the picture of Hawaii; I'm definitely putting that on my must see places before I go to China in 2025!;)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Wheee! :)

    You're so sweet!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love referral time~!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Hooray, spicy girls like Miya will soon be united with their forever families!

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger OziMum said…

    It is SOOOO exciting when real, live friend's are up next for allocation! I have friends going to China to finally hold their baby girl, in about 2 weeks!

    Woo Hoo!!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger t~ said…

    What a great time of month!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home