Sunday, August 12, 2007

Secret Pal Revealed


Upon coming home from my vacation, I had a ton of mail, and in that pile of bills, catalogs, and junk mail was the final package from my faithful secret pal. Turns out my SP is Stacey Cashion from Tennessee, and she and her husband Jason are waiting for their first child, Jadalyn.

Stacey, I love the personalized blanket and burp cloth, and the adorable romper. Thank you for all of your thoughtfulness throughout the last year. I enjoyed visiting your website yesterday. It looks like you're all ready for Jadalyn to come home. What a beautiful nursery you have made for her! May the days between now and the receipt of your referral fly by. I know Jadalyn will be such a blessing to you.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    what lovely gifts! She did a great job!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger kitchu said…

    Those gifts are just wonderful!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    How fun! I have to admit, I am looking forward to revealing myself to my secret pal. I am terrible at keeping secrets! Jadalyn-what a beautiful name!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Sweet gifts! Don't you just love looking at your girls' name?!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    How fun to get surprises in the mail. My favorite color combo these days is pink and brown so I really like your personalized gifts.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger 4D said…

    What lovely SP gifts!

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Stacey is with the same agency as us, so I recognize her name from our agency Yahoo groups.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger John & Michelle said…

    Would you mind sharing the blog address of your secret pal? I have a list of fellow Tennessee bloggers on my sidebar and would love to add her! Happy Holidays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home