Happy New Year!
We spend January first walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives, not looking for flaws, but for potential.
I must say that this past year just flew by! I have pushed more paper and typed more words this year because of the paperchase and my master's program (and blogging!) than I ever have before. I am grateful for and amazed by the community of friends I have gained out here on the internet. What a blessing to share this incredible journey with you all.
As I look to the coming year, I have some goals in mind. I'm not much of a resolution maker, but I'm pretty good at setting goals and working toward them. My goals for 2007 include:
- Finishing my master's program - almost there!
- Dropping some pounds and shaping up. I already joined Weight Watchers Online yesterday! Hey, if I'm going to be sporting a bathing suit for two weeks in Hawaii, I intend to look good!
- Being fiscally fit - many $$ have been spent on the master's program and the adoption fees. I'm ready to pay some of it back.
- Preparing my home for Jillian's arrival - this involves quite a lot. Where's Candace Olson when I need her?
- Attending church on a regular basis again - once Sundays aren't for writing papers and researching.
- Meeting as many of you as possible!