Yesterday, I took a close look at the numbers RQ has for the months of September 2005 through June 2006. These are numbers that reflect a sampling of how many families have LIDs during each of these months.
- September 2005 - 378 (possibly referred January 2007)
- October 2005 - 464 (possibly referred February & March 2007)
- November 2005 - 519 (possibly referred April & May 2007)
- December 2005 - 281 (possibly referred June 2007)
- January 2006 - 259 (possibly referred July 2007)
- February 2006 - 226 (possibly referred August 2007)
- March 2006 - 365 (possibly referred September 2007)
- April 2006 - 227 (possibly referred October 2007)
- May 2006 - 211 (possibly referred November 2007)
- June 2006 - 184 (possibly referred December 2007)
- July 2006 - 122 (possibly referred January 2008)
So, here's what I'm thinking...
I'm thinking that this week's batch of referrals is going to come pretty close to referring all of September 2005, give or take a day or two. Then, I think it will take two months each to refer October and November 2005. After that, if these polls are an accurate sampling, I then think it's possible that they will be able to begin referring whole months, and maybe even more than whole months, once again because there are much fewer LIDs from that point on.
So, working with that theory, I think I'm about twelve months away from a referral. I think it's possible that I will receive my referral this December or next January. Of course, anything could happen, but this seems realistic to me right now
If I'm right, I feel like I can totally handle that much more of a wait.
Okay, what do you think?
Does my theory make sense?
Or am I way off base?